Volunteer Engagement Intern Recruiter (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Volunteer Engagement Intern Recruiter (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Chapter President Office InternNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Captial Chapter
Social Media Marketing Administrative AssistantBella Tevella LLC
Office Administration InternJanakpur Handicraft Center/Mithila Nepal Gallery
CLIENT RELATIONS-PROJECT MANAGER INTERN (Health/medical background/major)Bookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionConsultant company is in need of Client Relations Project Manager with a background and/or major in the health/medical industry.
The CR-PM Intern would be responsible for supporting high end small business clients in a number of assignments/projects related to business development.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Direct contact with Director of medical business
* Research work
* Interface with potential alliances/partners for the medical business
* Administrative work-phone calls, emails, etc.
* Attend meetings for clients
RequirementsIntern must have:
* Reliable transportation
* Laptop for onsite work
* Professional appearance especially due to healthcare/medical community you may be interfacing with.
* Articulate, excellent written and verbal skills.
* Bilingual a plus
* Meet minimum twice a week to discuss projects, assignments with client