CLIENT RELATIONS-PROJECT MANAGER INTERN (Health/medical background/major)Bookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionConsultant company is in need of Client Relations Project Manager with a background and/or major in the health/medical industry.
The CR-PM Intern would be responsible for supporting high end small business clients in a number of assignments/projects related to business development.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Direct contact with Director of medical business
* Research work
* Interface with potential alliances/partners for the medical business
* Administrative work-phone calls, emails, etc.
* Attend meetings for clients
RequirementsIntern must have:
* Reliable transportation
* Laptop for onsite work
* Professional appearance especially due to healthcare/medical community you may be interfacing with.
* Articulate, excellent written and verbal skills.
* Bilingual a plus
* Meet minimum twice a week to discuss projects, assignments with client