CREATIVE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
- Making calls, answering phones, general office duties, filing, mailings, creating documents, letters, paperwork, typing contracts, coordinate schedules and organizing business contacts, and sitting in on castings calls
-Creating an internet presence/buzz for entertainment company and affiliated
- Setting up and attend development and production meetings and managing shoots, build relationships and database of writers, producers, directors, clients and other industry professionals, online research and marketing, attend monthly networking functions
- Booking crew for shoots, creating and securing signatures on releases and contracts
-Active on social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Support company, writer, director, photographer, and artist representation
- Support in development of various projects: TV shows, music videos, albums, documentaries
ResponsibilitiesThis is an unpaid internship position however, interns have the opportunity to receive college credit, gain experience working in the fashion/music/entertainment industry, and attend events. If requested to travel lodging expenses will be paid. College students and recent graduates with strong writing, communication and multi-tasking skills are encouraged to apply. No pay, No stipend, No housing provided unless travel out of town/state is required. Perks include being around celebrities, event/concert tickets, exposure to others in the entertainment industry and a reference upon successful completion of at least six months of work.
When you apply for this position, please include a cover letter that includes five of your favorite bands/artist including at least one Dallas band/artist. Describe why you like their music in a short paragraph for each band/artist. Also include a brief summary of your interest and goals in the fashion/entertainment industry. Please submit resume as a MS Word or PDF document only.
RequirementsIF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU:
*Fun, energetic, self motivated, curious, dedicated, detailed oriented with great sense of humor
*Positive attitude and works well with others, a real team player.
* Naturally possess Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism.
*Ability to take directions well and also contribute your own expertise.
*Excellent communication and organizational skills
*Basic computer skills and access to email and internet and must have your own computer or laptop
*Ability to multi-task in different environments such as at home, the office, on-set or on-location.
*Available at least 3-4 days/15-20 hours a week including weekends and must be prompt and responsible.
*Must have OWN reliable transportation.
*Must be able to communicate with executive board regularly