Office AdministratorE World of Travel Inc.
Bookkeeping/Accounting positionE World of Travel Inc.
Assistant Manager InternshipLanchid LLC
International Society for the Performing Arts Seeks Membership and Events Intern for Spring 2015International Society for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantThe Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County
Chapter President Office InternBookmark This
National Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Captial Chapter
1800 M St NW Suite 750 South
DescriptionOffice of the Chapter President Intern
Location: National Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Capital Chapter, Washington, DC
Agency Mission: We mobilize people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS.
Reports to: Chapter President
Requirements: Full or part-time. Minimum commitment of 12 weeks, 20-40 hours a week.
Please submit resume, and cover letter to:
Office of the Chapter President
National Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Capital Chapter
1800 M Street, N.W. – Suite 750 South
Washington, D.C. 20036
• Work with President to grow participation and income on the Chapter’s special events: Ambassadors Ball and MS Achievers
• Assist the President in performing confidential administrative duties
• Assist in the coordination of special projects as assigned on behalf of the chapter president
• Assist with donor database management and follow up as it relates to the Ambassadors Ball and MS Achievers
• Interest in fundraising, development, events, and outreach
• Comfortable speaking to others and working with a variety of people
• Solid writing and communication skills
• Basic understanding of the benefits of customer service
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Must maintain an appropriate level of confidentially at all times
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and project management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel programs.