Business Operations InternBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
1617 JFK Blvd, Ste 1040
Business Development/Sales, Consulting, Human Resources
Description• Are you interested in helping others on a one-on-one basis?
• Do you enjoy working on a collaborative team?
• Do you like talking to a variety of people?
The Gabriel Institute is looking to expand our ability to service our accounts by creating a new set of opportunities through our Business Operations Internship. An intern would greatly assist us in being able to manage client accounts, provide exceptional post-sale customer service, and develop new opportunities for TGI to explore.
This professional Internship affords you the opportunity to experience real-world pre- and post-sale client services. Should this be the right fit for you, career opportunities may become available in our company.
• Review, organize, and improve internal processes
• Assist with live training webinars, including scheduling and maintenance
• Set up client accounts, using in-house account management application
• Send assessment reminders to targeted accounts
• Provide great customer service
• Bring clients closer to The Gabriel Institute’s Mission and Vision
• Attend TGI events
• This position requires 15-20 hours per week at our Center City office, located right near City Hall, and conveniently accessible by SEPTA
• Additionally, this internship may be used for university credit. Please inquire with your academic advisor about applicability.
Compensation and Benefits:
• This is an unpaid internship
• TGI will collaborate with your university on credit-granting opportunities
• Your efforts will directly impact the present and future of The Gabriel Institute, providing strong references and additional experience for your resume.
RequirementsHow to Apply:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/TGIintern to apply for this internship
2. Upon submitting your information, you will receive a link to take TGI Teamability
NOTE: You will not be considered for this position until you complete the TGI Teamability.
Please contact us by email or phone if you have any questions.