Business Operations InternBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
1617 JFK Blvd, Ste 1040
Business Development/Sales, Consulting, Human Resources
Description• Do you want to learn about what goes on behind-the-scenes of a business?
• Do you enjoy working on a collaborative team that supports a wide variety of customers?
• Do you enjoy organizing information?
The Gabriel Institute is looking to expand our ability to support our accounts by having an in-house professional help us with organizing our business activity through our Business Operations Internship. An intern would greatly assist us in being able to manage day-to-day activities, assist clients, and work on ad hoc projects.
This professional internship affords you the opportunity to get real-world business experience in a startup environment!
• Review, organize, and improve internal processes
• Conduct research and work on ad hoc projects
• Set up client accounts with in-house account management application
• Send reminders to targeted accounts
• Attend and contribute to meetings with entire TGI team
• Greet visitors and answer the phone as needed
• Attend TGI events
• Interns must spend at least 15 hours per week at our Center City Office
• Additionally, this internship may be used for university credit. Please inquire with your academic advisor about applicability.
Compensation and Benefits:
• This is an unpaid internship
• TGI will collaborate with your university on credit-granting opportunities
• Your efforts will directly impact the present and future of The Gabriel Institute, providing strong references and additional experience for your resume
How to Apply
1. All applicants MUST visit bit.ly/TGIintern to apply for this internship
2. Upon submitting your information, you will receive a link to take TGI Teamability
NOTE: You will not be considered for this position until you complete the TGI Teamability.