Real Estate Firm Seeks Administrative Assistant (Entry Level)TalentHub Worldwide
Business Administration InternProject Footsteps
Paid Administrative Internship at Fortune 200 CompanyAflac
Tele-recruitment Intern - American Red Cross Biomedical ServicesAmerican Red Cross - Biomedical Services
Donor Recruitment Intern - American Red Cross Biomedical ServicesAmerican Red Cross - Biomedical Services
Collaborative Office Assistant & OrganizerBookmark This
744 N. Wells St.
DescriptionVentureSHOT Entrepreneur Collaboration Community brings together extraordinary entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses and enhance their levels of success.
This community was launched and is run BY Entrepreneurs...FOR Entrepreneurs.
We REALLY know the issues entrepreneurs face in growing their businesses and our vision is to help hundreds of entrepreneurs achieve greater success through collaboration with their peers, mentors and unique, powerful collaboration sessions.
Responsibilities- Assist with facility management and day to day operations
- Monitor project calendar, make updates, ensure schedules are kept
- Keep Managing Director and Co-Founders organized and on target with goals
- Will report directly to Managing Director
Requirements- Understand how to implement goals and meet deadlines
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Work in a co-working space with many different and changing variables
- Ability to work independently when necessary