Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Temporary Purchasing Coordinatordressbarn
General InterniVideo Technologies
Collaborative Office Assistant & OrganizerBookmark This
744 N. Wells St.
DescriptionVentureSHOT Entrepreneur Collaboration Community brings together extraordinary entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses and enhance their levels of success.
This community was launched and is run BY Entrepreneurs...FOR Entrepreneurs.
We REALLY know the issues entrepreneurs face in growing their businesses and our vision is to help hundreds of entrepreneurs achieve greater success through collaboration with their peers, mentors and unique, powerful collaboration sessions.
Responsibilities- Assist with facility management and day to day operations
- Monitor project calendar, make updates, ensure schedules are kept
- Keep Managing Director and Co-Founders organized and on target with goals
- Will report directly to Managing Director
Requirements- Understand how to implement goals and meet deadlines
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Work in a co-working space with many different and changing variables
- Ability to work independently when necessary