Super opportunity at an Education Consultancy in Central LondonExam Confidence
Assistant to the Executive DirectorCentral Square Theater
Mobile Account Management Intern -- Starting ImmediatelyFresh Digital Group
Administrative InternIrwin Communications
Executive Assistant Intern -- Starting ImmediatelyFresh Digital Group
Communications/Administrative InternBookmark This
Life In Abundance International
2321 East University Drive
DescriptionThe Communications/Administrative Intern will work with Manager of Communications and the various other coordinators providing effective support in communicating with our audience and general office administration. He/she will support the entire communications department with tasks ranging from research to conceptualizing areas of innovation. We are looking for an enterprising individual interested in helping develop a nonprofit organization’s capabilities and learning through the process. On average, tasks will be 60% communications and 40% administrative.
Responsibilities• Conduct research on other non-profit campaigns/strategies and provide monthly reports
• Research, monitor and create a library of potential content for social media posting
• Prepare monitoring reports on LIA social media, email and website analytics
• Write case studies and blog posts for use in communicating results to audience
• Research potential avenues for marketing LIA products, particularly within the college age demographic
• Audit images and footage acquired from the field and short term missions trips; inventory and catalog
• Draft email blasts for LIA’s general audience
• Maintain LIA video channels on various social media platforms including YouTube and Vimeo
• Various administrative tasks and errands
• Fulfill merchandise orders as needed
• Conduct regular inventory of office supplies, merchandise, etc.
• Take detailed notes and action items during event meetings; ensure meeting participants receive notes and to-dos
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced researching capabilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office or iWork suites; basic-to-advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and video
• Detail-oriented and organized
• The ability to work both independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines
• Willingness to take on administrative tasks as needed
• Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm and sense of humor are a must!
• Able to commit 15-20 hours a week.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be a current U.S. resident
• Must be a follower of Christ that is excited at the opportunity to use his/her unique gifts to empower people in