Program SupportGlobal Site Plans
RECEPTIONISTE EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTEREnsure Your Rent. Inc
Office InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Customer Support InternBookmark This
4190 Douglas Blvd. #300
Granite Bay, CA
DescriptionThe Customer Support Intern will assist the Merchant Engagement Team with a variety of projects and daily tasks that offer the intern hands on experience. Possible career opportunity at end of internship.
RequirementsDuties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to inbound emails, web chats, and calls from existing customers and users
- Create customer support cases for support team and/or R+D to address
- Solve simple problems over the phone
- Document more complex cases
- Review and record Voucher purchases
- Calculate payout dates and amounts
- Engage inactive customers
- Create new offers and events
- Send welcome letters to new businesses
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills required.
Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, co-workers and managers.