Virtual AssistantLMA Art Resources
Office Management Internship-Travel StipendBevForce
Communications InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Operations and Project Coordinator InternshipCrunchy Logistics
Human Resources, Coordinator (Admin)NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Customer Support InternBookmark This
4190 Douglas Blvd. #300
Granite Bay, CA
DescriptionThe Customer Support Intern will assist the Merchant Engagement Team with a variety of projects and daily tasks that offer the intern hands on experience. Possible career opportunity at end of internship.
RequirementsDuties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to inbound emails, web chats, and calls from existing customers and users
- Create customer support cases for support team and/or R+D to address
- Solve simple problems over the phone
- Document more complex cases
- Review and record Voucher purchases
- Calculate payout dates and amounts
- Engage inactive customers
- Create new offers and events
- Send welcome letters to new businesses
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills required.
Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, co-workers and managers.