Data Entry InternBookmark This
Self Enhancement, Inc.
3920 N Kerby Ave
DescriptionSelf Enhancement, Inc. (SEI), Data team is seeking two energetic, highly motivated interns who are looking to gain experience in data entry and office administration in a non-profit environment. The positions are part-time, 20 hours per week, unpaid, but with the possibility for paid positions becoming available as funding permits. Hours are flexible.
SEI is nationally recognized for providing a culturally specific comprehensive approach to youth development. SEI serves youth and families throughout the year through its
comprehensive array of programs including: Youth Services (in-school, after-school, and post-secondary); the SEI Academy (a charter middle school); and SEI’s Community and Family Programs (CFP) (anti-poverty, family stabilization, and employment services).
Our Data team is comprised of a small group of quirky, hard-working individuals who are looking for support expanding departmental services to better serve our agency and the community.
We will provide:
1. An opportunity to hone your office skills
2. A relaxed, friendly, family-oriented and nurturing work environment
3. Training on how to use our demographic database ETO (Efforts to Outcomes), a nationally recognized demographic software for Non Profit Agencies.
4. Potential training on how to use the database reporting tool ETO Results
5. An opportunity to become an integral part of an amazing agency
6. Our gratitude
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include, filing, scanning and indexing, data entry into our demographic database. Opportunities to learn report building in ETO Results as well, depending on length of stay.
RequirementsYou will provide the following skill set:
1. Computer skills - The ability to type quickly and accurately as well as the ability to use Gmail, Microsoft Excel and Word
2. Ability to file accurately alphabetically and/or numerically
3. Ability to understand and follow instructions
4. Flexibility in prioritizing projects and the ability to work under firm deadlines
5. Effective communication skills
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Strong Interpersonal skills
8. Attention to detail
9. Experience or knowledge writing instructional manuals is a plus
10. Must be able to pass a background check