Seeking Administrative Office Work Part-TimeJoe Textile Enterprises
Production Assistant/Admin Asst. InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Turkic American Federation of Southeast InternshipTurkic American Federation of Southeast
VENGA Fall Internshipstudent intern network
Administrative Asst.CLT3 Security Consulting
Department Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Local Metro Area
San Diego, CA
GS is new consulting company that specializes in Research & development for scientific technology, multimedia & baseline advisement for the advancement of small local visions. We are looking for bright new young visionaries who want to be a company like this from the ground up. If you have any experience in any of these fields we want to hear from you. These positions are NON-paid for the first 6 months, but this will be a great entry level experience.
Description: Department Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose:
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
RequirementsSkills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication MUST LIVE IN SAN DIEGO
Position is PART TIME - (15-30hrs weekly)
UNPAID FOR THE FIRST 6TH MONTHS - STIPEND GIVEN AT THE END OF 6TH MONTH & THEN EVALUATED FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS PAID INTERN OR A FULL TIME POSITION