Kiva Reporting Analyst Internship (116-557)Kiva
Administrator and Membership Development CoordinatorSwish
Access Programs Administrative InternshipMuseum of Fine Arts, Boston
Personal AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Office AdministrationIlios Resources, Inc.
Department Administrative AssistantBookmark This
San Diego, CA
GS is new consulting company that specializes in Research & development for scientific technology, multimedia & baseline advisement for the advancement of small local visions. We are looking for bright new young visionaries who want to be a company like this from the ground up. If you have any experience in any of these fields we want to hear from you. These positions are NON-paid for the first 6 months, but this will be a great entry level experience.
Description: Department Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose:
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.