Domus Schools Based Summer InternBookmark This
83 Lockwood Avenue
DescriptionSince 1972, Domus has helped thousands of our region’s most vulnerable youth and their families experience success. The love, structure, and support we provide at our charter schools, residential programs, and community programs enable our kids and families to reach their full potential. Our ability to build relationships helps kids and families who may be struggling in school or in life focus on their strengths and make good choices.
Our approach focuses on key life transitions—moving from elementary to middle school, middle to high school, and high school to skilled work, college, or vocational programs—which are critical to future success but are also when youth are most vulnerable.
Internship opportunities may include the following: research, analysis, review, program development, logistical, marketing, web, and administrative support. Visit our website for details.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Synthesize information from several sources and present it in a succinct, easily understood format
• Inputting pictures and documents onto school website
• Develop PowerPoints and related materials for presentation of data
• Conduct research and analysis comparing multiple programs and curricula
• Coordinates administrative and logistical details associated with the day-to-day operation
• Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources
• Committed to the Domus core principles and Sanctuary Model® commitments
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong experience with Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong technical skills for designing/updating/maintaining websites
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to work independently with a limited amount of oversight.
• Concerned about the population we serve