EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Miami, FL)Bookmark This
Seeing Stars Foundation
139 NE 1 Street, PH-15
DescriptionMust have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position.
SALARY: This is an unpaid internship position with the possibility of advancement to paid salary.
ResponsibilitiesThe Executive Assistant Intern will provide support and assistance to the Executive Officer to help coordinate the following projects:
· Planning Workshops and Seminars: The intern will work with the Executive Officer to organize the logistics for our upcoming Workshops and Seminars. This will include preparing training materials, organizing special events, and soliciting in-kind donations.
· Fundraising: The intern will work with the Executive Director to coordinate outreach to our corporate and individual donors. This will include membership cultivation, prospecting research, and some grant research and writing.
· Special Events Planning: We will be organizing different special events scheduled all throughout the calendar year. The intern will work with the Executive Officer to organize these events to help raise funds for our seminars and research. This will also include soliciting in-kind donations, event planning logistics, and coordinating outreach to host committee and potential donors.
· Organizational development: The intern will work with the Executive Officer on developing a media and photo database, managing our contact database, as well as updating and maintaining our website via our easy to use Content Management System.
Other responsibilities include:
* Introductory bookkeeping
* Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
* General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
* Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
* Handle requests for information and data
* prepare written responses to routine inquiries
* prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
* schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
* prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
* record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
* open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
* coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Requirements* This position require to work at our office in Downtown Miami (3) three days per week; 6-8 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment.
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
* Must be pro-active and have demonstrated performance reflective of being a self-starter.
* Strong computer skills (Quicken or Quickbooks, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - Photoshop is a plus)
* Demonstrates ability to multi-task and operate effectively in any type of environment.
* Superior interpersonal communication skills
Please Mail your cover letter and resume with references to: email@example.com - Attn: Mr. Fritz Romeus...