Entry level position, medical aesthetic field - import, sales and logisticsBookmark This
8061 Florence Ave
DescriptionHansderma, Inc. is a California Corporation that imports and distributes advanced beauty devices, medical device, high-tech skincare products and related ideas to the market place focusing in the Americas. Our main focus is to distribute products produced and supplied by DTS MG (Seoul, Korea).
DTS MG is the world top selling microneedle roller producer. Microneedle rollers are used for facial rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, skin texture/tone improvement, scar removal and etc. This device is used at physicians’ offices or by aestheticians. DTS MG also developed rollers for home users.
We are also entitled to develop distribution channels in the Middle East, South America, India, Iran and some countries in Europe as the business development manager of DTS MG.
• General office tasks; answers telephone, replies calls & messages
• Outbound Logistics: Order Fulfillment by using Order Form
• Inbound Logistics: Manage purchase order forms and receive, store inventories
• Online marketing/sales: manage online sales, report online sales performance quarterly
• Performs any other duties related to the position of secretary as directed by the owner and, when schedule and workload permit, the Director of Production
• Cover Claim Handling, receive returning packages, file the claim forms
Additional opportunities; if the candidate has competency or academic background to handle the following tasks, there will be an opportunities to involve in the followings;
• Importation; research and handle importing items, work with customs brokers, and develop protocols
• Regulatory affairs; register and handle US FDA-related work
• Marketing supports; producing product information, articles and etc.
• Customer education; managing seminars and workshops
• Tradeshows; plan and manage medical conventions/conferences
ResponsibilitiesWe currently have a new job opening for entry level internship. If you are interested to be considered for this internship position, please send us your resume to email@example.com with answers to the following questions (Please make sure to make your email title as Hansderma Job application; your name, available date mm/yy)
1. Are you eligible to work in the USA?
2. Do you plan to take this internship for a short time period (less than 6 months) or will consider it as a regular job in the future?
3. What do you expect to be paid hourly?
4. Are you currently a resident in South California? Are you able to commute to the work (Downey, California)?
5. What languages do you speak? What is your first/second language and how fluent are you?
6. When did you graduate (or when are you going to graduate)?
7. Any comments
RequirementsCondition & Requirement
• Work weeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, Hours Negotiable
• One hour lunch break
• Proficient spoken and written English
• bi-lingual preferred (Spanish)
• Punctual, meticulous and reliable
• Customer Service
• Courteous manners with the public