Office InternI&O Enterprises, LLC /Living R.E.A.L., Inc.
Payroll AdministratorHallcon Corporation
Enrollment Data Entry SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Administrative AssistantHallcon Corporation
Administrative Support AssociateHallcon Corporation
Human Resources AssistantHallcon Corporation
Order Entry / Sales Support / Data EntryHallcon Corporation
Customer Service AgentHallcon Corporation
Events Administrative CoordinatorBookmark This
Global Paint for Charity
Posted: March 09 2017
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Global Paint for Charity seeks an energetic Intern or volunteer to manage the organization’s event logistics, communications, schedules, and office management. The Events Administrative Coordinator will assist the Events team with a variety of administrative and operational tasks in support of organizational events/initiatives. The Events Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support to the local, national and international Events team.
The Global Paint for Charity ™ “Global Paint” (GPC) a non-profit agency that has headquartered in Atlanta since 2010. On one hand, we protect the environment and give back to communities in need by recycling paint from businesses and residents for the rehabilitation of vulnerable family homes, homeless shelters, schools, hospitals, churches and orphanages in developing countries in Africa, Caribbean, Asia, and Central America, as well as right here in the United States. And through our Paint Project & Beautification programs, we worked with local youths, community groups and volunteers from many corporations to paint for the single elderly seniors, widows and neglected locations in our local communities.
It’s estimated that 80 percent of the third world's homes and schools have very bad and unpainted walls, and more than 70 million children have never had access to a painted classroom. We provide underprivileged communities the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of color through every gallon of recycled paint. To date, we have salvaged over 200,000 Gallons and redistributed more than 120,000 Gallons to 18 countries and cities right here in the U.S. at no charge.
Please visit our web site at http://www.globalpaints.org to learn more about the mission, vision, and core values of our organization.
Responsibilities• Along with the PR and Marketing Coordinator set up all new events schedules in approved format.
• Coordinate the events’ schedule, organize meetings, create presentations and process all arrangements for the events.
• Assist the Executive Team with the fulfillment and following up with event hosts, organizers and sponsorships.
• Manage and maintain the events electronic materials and hard copy of documents.
• Provide the executive team an analysis of criteria for new and on going events.
• Assists and supports the team with research, database, clerical, technical tasks including Board reports and other analysis as requested.
• Assist with logistics of event activities, such as committee meetings, RSVP tracking, decor and theme of events, auctions, shipping of event materials and other activities.
• Assist the Executive team in reviewing and making recommendations for contracts as they relate to events. Responsibilities include coordination of marketing needs, catering, transportation, and accommodations.
• Responsible for pre and post event information on social media.
• Manage and maintain processing forms for donations received.
• Provide Web Department event updates for event pages and social media outlets.
• Supply ordering as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Ability to organize materials, pays attention to details, and meets deadlines
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
• Ability to write in creative, descriptive, technical or factual manner
• Work in a positive, team-oriented, and professional manner with all organization staff while executing events
• A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality
• Knowledge: proficiency with personal computers and software applications, including Word, and Excel; general familiarity with office equipment
• Demonstrated initiative, creativity and poise
• Has a passion for paint, colors and for helping the poor
• Minimum of 10-12 hours per week.
• Demonstrate skills and experience in fundraising
• Experience with planning and implementing communications and marketing strategies desirable
• Excellent verbal, presentation and relational skills; proficient research and writing skills; sound time-management practices; a high degree of professionalism with internal and external audiences