Office InternThaxton & Associates
Ambassador InternCity of San ANtonio, Department of Human Services
MEDICAL/HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN- STATEN ISLAND (NORTH SHORE), NYComprehensive Pediatrics
MEDICAL/HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN- STATEN ISLAND (SOUTH SHORE), NYComprehensive Pediatrics
Exectutive AssistantBookmark This
71 Union Ave.
DescriptionOur interns learn about administration, publicity, marketing, and grant writing in a fast-paced small and unique organization. Interns will assist in our Program Development Unit and assist in managing the current job classification tracking system, volunteer opportunity advertisement, and assist in the writing and revision of grants to ensure efficiency and compliance within the organization. Working with the President of the Company and the Program Developer, the intern will gain valuable experience, and contribute to an effort to improve management systems within Supreme Consultants. Well-suited candidates should have an interest in social services administration and should be currently enrolled or recent graduates of master-level programs in social work, psychology or related fields.
Responsibilities1. Assist the President with planning and execution of events, promotions, marketing, and organizational structure of various programs.
2. Assist the President in the completion of forms and processes for company management as needed to ensure readiness and efficiency.
3. Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
4. Identify, evaluate, and propose solutions to program areas that need special attention to enhance productivity.
5. Assist Account Manager to maintain the current CST recruitment/trainings databases.
6. Design and manage presentations and supplemental information for Program Development Team as needed.