Kiva Reporting Analyst Internship (116-557)Kiva
Administrator and Membership Development CoordinatorSwish
Access Programs Administrative InternshipMuseum of Fine Arts, Boston
Personal AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Office AdministrationIlios Resources, Inc.
Executive Administrative InternBookmark This
Charity by Dawn Lilly, LLC
4981 McKnight Road #15190
DescriptionSeeking an administrative intern to work directly with the President/CEO and Vice President on office administrative tasks along with some marketing and promotional support as needed. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in administrative/executive support.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day administrative tasks will include assisting with social media, customer and client relations, marketing projects, drafting and typing documents and correspondence, finalizing documents, email and calendar management, responding to and making calls, meeting scheduling.
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in social media