Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Temporary Purchasing Coordinatordressbarn
General InterniVideo Technologies
Executive AssistantBookmark This
154 Grand Street
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for an exceptionally smart, quick, and enthusiastic Executive Assistant.
This person will help us plan, organize, and execute the upcoming 2011 South Asian International Film Festival in November.
This internship could lead to full-time employment.
Responsibilities- Assist with the project plan and launch dates for important projects.
- Coordinate with cross-functional development teams comprising designers, developers, and marketing/PR.
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of large-scale development projects.
- Prioritize multiple projects while keeping each on track for on-time delivery.
- Work with each product team to develop project plans, schedules, and estimates.
- Provide project leadership, work direction, and feedback.
- Identify risks and resolve issues that impact project completion.
- Ensure proper execution of projects as measured by Executive and Operations leads.
Requirements- This is a internship position located in New York, NY in Soho/Little Italy.This is not a contractor or telecommute position.
- Must have knack for in project management.
- Must possess strong planning, coordination, people management, and communication skills with a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Maniacal attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with non-technical staff to gather requirements and with technical staff to implement those requirements.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must possess a strong desire to work hard and have fun.