Executive AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionSCK International is the business entity that houses We Pray 1st Prayer Movement, Success Coaching and Self-Esteem Coaching with Shineka C. Karim. Shineka C. Karim is often asked to speak on various panels as well as at conferences, present workshops and emcee events. As the founder and leader of We Pray 1st Prayer Movement, Shineka holds a prayer line once a week and teaches about the power of prayer. Her ministry has opened opportunities to not only teach on prayer, but to be called on as an Intercessor for events, conferences, seminars, etc. SCK International and We Pray 1st Prayer Movement are both based on Christian principles and are Bible-based. Psalm 139:13-16 is the foundation of SCK International. My purpose is the help women go from hidden treasures to Polished Jewels by pulling out what society has tried to conceal. Thessalonians 5:17 is the foundation scripture of We Pray 1st Prayer Movement. The purpose of this prayer movement is to place prayer back into the forefront of the lives of the believers by taking the mystery out of prayer.
Responsibilities• Managing schedule, calendar, phone and email
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Founder, including the drafting of general replies.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence
• Coordinating and arranging travel
• Generating new speaking opportunities
• Coordinating meetings and group events
• Prepare and track expenses for tax purposes
• Assist in preparation of presentations and with correspondence, email, memos, charts, tables, graphs, plans, etc.
• Participating in and managing key projects
• Handle confidential and non-routine information
• Minute general meetings as required
Requirements• An aptitude for or mastery of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• An interest and/or experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to handle a multi-faceted flow of strategic information.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to think and articulate in a professional manner to represent the Founder’s office.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as a part of a small team.
• Intellectual flexibility to deal with complexities of contextualized ministry, our basic ministry philosophy.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
• Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
• Public relations experience preferred, but not required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Interest in Ministry a plus
• MUST live in Atlanta, GA