Executive AssistantBookmark This
1420 K Street NW Suite 200
DescriptionVotenet is seeking for a Executive Assistant who will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. The ideal candidate will handle information requests, and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conferences, scheduling meetings, planning for special events, mailing “Thank You” cards and adding contacts to the CRM. The candidate will be detail oriented, reliable and proactive. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity and the candidate will be required to work from 10 to 15 hours per week from our Washington DC office.
Votenet Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to its mission of giving everyone a voice and helping everyone make trusted decisions. It is the trusted provider of secure do-it yourself voting and balloting software and outsourced election management solutions.
Every day, Votenet helps the world’s most recognized organizations, communities, and companies collaborate with stakeholders to elect new leaders, make important decisions, and set new policies. It is headquartered in Washington, DC and serves over 1,700 customers.
Votenet’s Internship Advantage
We recognize that interns are a valuable asset to our company and treat them as such. Following are some of the stand out points for Votenet internship program
• Be part of a leading and transformative organization that delivers online voting software solutions to its rapidly growing clientele
• Join a family of multicultural professionals who look forward to welcoming and mentoring you
• Shadow our management team in Sales, Marketing, Client Relations, Client Services and R&D departments
• Join us in company m
• Manage and maintain CEO’s schedules; schedule executive meetings and travel plans
• Assist the CEO in preparing documents and presentations
• Attend phone calls from clients and also respond to emails received from clients and concerned party members without fail
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
• Mail “Thank you” cards
• Plan and organize any special events
• Point-of-Contact (POC) for any event being held in the company (birthdays, anniversaries, new clients, renewal of contracts, lunch, happy hours, etc.)
• High School Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription and designing
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite; Computer Literate
• Ability to maintain and create electronic files and information
• Excellent data entry, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
• Attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and manage time effectively