Executive AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionEvolue is the best eco-conscious beauty boutique in Los Angeles. It is one of Vogue's favorite eco-shops in Los Angeles, as well as voted best new shop by Los Angeles Magazine, Huffington Post, AOL's City's Best as well as countless other press.
The company is exceeding expectations and growing faster than imagined. It participates in top celebrity charity events and have many celebrity clients.
ResponsibilitiesEvolue is 3 parts - brick and mortar boutique, Evolue Skincare, and webstore. The responsibilities include driving traffic into the shop, marketing the skincare nationally and globally, and building a webstore using WordPress.
Also will be in charge of owner's daily errands such as dry cleaning, filling up gas, making reservations, and handling emails.
I've hired assistance in the past who I had to terminate because they only took the position as a job and weren't self-motivated to do better. I have no patience or time to train someone who is unmotivated. Prove to me that you can better my life and if you do I will pay you after 3 months of internship.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) wiz.
- KNOW Photoshop, MS office (especially Excel and PowePoint), and WordPress.
- Editor extraordinaire (grammar and spelling errors fear your wrath).
- Internet and computer Power User (no, a community college-level MS Office class doesn't count).
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Thick skinned.
- Detail-oriented (critical!).
- Organized and clean.
- Strong communicator (can write and speak articulately, confidently, and extemporaneously).
- Confident (no crying in the bathroom).