Executive AssistantBookmark This
The Foundation Builders Innerprise LLC
DescriptionLooking to have a motivating and challenging opportunity to expand your networking, team building, and analytical problem solving abilities? The Foundation Builders LLC is looking for individuals to create, coordinate, oversee, and finalize projects and one who is comfortable in meeting deadlines. As an Executive Assistant, you must possess the ability to lead and adapt to changing deadlines and communicate, negotiate, and make key responsible decisions. This position is perfect for anyone who has a passion for being in charge of planning and executing projects that are customer & business-focused. This exceptional internship will build the resource and business administration/management skills valued globally in management positions.
Learn the ins and outs of operating an organization by giving personal assistance to
the company's President and contribute to next level business growth.
Responsibilities• Working in close contact with managers, executives, company associates, and
• Handling inquiries and phone calls
• Prioritizing the President's appointments
• Handling letters and e-mails
• Drafting reports and speeches
• Handling business proposals and accepting important invitations
• Organizing meetings
• Maintaining a calendar
• Scheduling travel arrangements
The following additional responsibilities may be required as necessary:
• Representing the President in their absence
• Performing the role of an Office Manager
• Supervising the administrative staff
• Handling accounts and budgets
• Overseeing writing projects and research assignments
• Interested in business administration/management, entrepreneurship, sales, project
management, marketing, or media/public relations.
• Work can be completed remotely from anywhere, we will have digital/
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or team members.