Executive Assistant InternBookmark This
1530 High Street
LifeBound is a student success and transition publishing company that provides books, trainings, and free online resources for students, educators, and parents. Our mission is to help students from all backgrounds succeed in college, career, and life.
Denver Metro Area
We have worked with many student interns interested in marketing, business, digital design, editorial, and social media from colleges and universities in the Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins areas. Students will be exposed to working in an entrepreneurial, small business atmosphere and work alongside people from varying backgrounds.
We are seeking interns who are bright, competitive, ambitious, versatile, has strong leadership abilities, and the initiative to grow with a growing company. This is a perfect entry level launch pad from someone who desires to go into marketing, PR or management. An interest or background in social media is a plus.
We are looking to hire interns as soon as possible.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining the organization of the office
• Answering phones and directing callers to appropriate person
• Processing orders via phone, fax, and email through QuickBooks
• Assisting president with various projects
• Preparing materials for trainings, speaking engagements, and meetings
• Arranging travel as needed for the company’s staff
• Assisting marketing team as needed
Requirements• Highly responsible, punctual and reliable
• Exceptional organizational abilities
• Good communication skills (written and oral)
• Research capability
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work well with a team
• Ability to balance several priorities at one time
• A love of challenge and growth and a desire to serve and make a difference through the mission of our company.