Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com) is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship, although candidates living in the New York City area are preferred. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are seeking executive assistant interns that will provide general administrative support for our company's President and/or Vice President. This intern must be self-motivated with a professional demeanor, can multitask and complete projects in a timely manner, without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
Responsibilities- Provide administrative support to the President/ Vice President, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports.
- Prepare general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans.
- Writing business letters creatively and effectively
- Conducting research on the Internet
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Attending events/meetings as a representative
Requirements- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Business are preferred
- Technical proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and written/ verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.