Special Aide to the CEOBookmark This
1400 Fashion Island Blvd, Suite 600
San Mateo, CA
DescriptionBeyondCore is an advanced analytics company with a Harvard Business School, Stanford and MIT pedigree. Here is your opportunity to learn and shadow one of the most dynamic entrepreneurs in the Silicon Valley. Attend client meetings with Fortune 500 firms, receive direct mentoring and training from CEO and founder. Requires strong memorization skills, organization, self-starter can-do attitude and poise. Unlimited opportunity for growth in this start-up that has garnered multiple patents, and recent media attention from top thoughtleaders, McKinsey, Harvard Business Reivew, and The Economist. Build your career here.
Responsibilities• Interact with senior executives, by phone, email and in-person.
• Manages and tracks busy appointment and travel schedule by maintaining company calendar.
• Screens all company phone calls and acts as buffer to CEO.
• Learn the business from the founder and represent the company well in all situations.
• Prioritizes tasks and adds value to company by bringing in any marketing, sales, PR, blogging skills.
We offer healthcare benefits, a snack room, a dynamic team to work with and an office with gorgeous views.
Candidates who prove themselves during a two-month paid internship will be offered a full-time position, as well as future advancement opportunities.
RequirementsWe want an enthusiastic aide who will invest time and energy into an award-winning software startup that works extensively with Fortune 500 firms both domestically and internationally. We care more about the candidate’s aptitude and attitude than their experience level. However, minimum qualifications for this position include:
• Self-starter, driven, asks questions, desire to learn.
• Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to meet multiple deadlines and follow complex instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion with confidential information.
• Bachelor's degree