Executive Assistant PositionBookmark This
Posted: 642 days ago
DescriptionAbout the Job
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and flexible Executive Assistant.
The position is responsible for administrative tasks, maintaining the department policy and procedure manual; create departmentcalendars,and confidential correspondence, records and files.
In addition, the position is responsible for preparing agendas for meetings of the Board of Directors and Audit Committee, coordinating final product to present at meetings, anddistributing packets.
The candidate must have exceptional communication, writing, grammar and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently with minimal direction.Extensive knowledge and proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel is also a must.
Basic Job Functions
· Provide administrative services
· Prepare and modify presentation materials utilizing Powerpoint, Excel and Word
· Managing department’s calendar
· Coordinate team-building events
· Schedule meetings and arrange travel
· Light bookkeeping
· Maintenance of department’s procedure and policy manual
· Recording meeting minutes
· Type letters, transmittals, faxes, documents, etc.
· Other assignments as needed
Additional Skills and Experience Requirements
· Minimumof three (3) years’ experienceas an administrative assistant
· Excellent telephone and people skills
· Accurate typing skills
· Speedwriting or equivalent skills for recording meeting minutes
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to work occasional flexible hours to meet deadlines
· Must be a team player
· High level of confidentiality and professionalism