Executive Assistant to CEOBookmark This
Lady University, LLC
1192 Huff Road NW
DescriptionLady University is a mentoring program for girls age 8-17 and networking organization for women. The founder and CEO, LadySonya, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to strategically assist with the duties of managing multiple businesses. This position is for serious inquires only. The hours are 15-20hrs weekly. If you're serious about learning how to manage, brand and build 3 successful businesses, this position is for you.
Applicants must have transportation, live in the Atlanta area and have a laptop.
Please note, this is a non-paid position. Pay will be negotiated after 90 days of interning/training.
Responsibilities- Design and maintain database
- Supervise, coach and train lower team/interns
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Organize and check emails
- Create agenda for Advisory Board Meetings
- Assisting executives in all meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
- Proof read and edit all outgoing correspondence e.g. letters, funding proposals, press releases, marketing materials
- To manage the Chief Executive’s workload, act as gatekeeper and follow up meetings, external contacts, ideas for new
- Conducting market research and in turn helps executive in making important business decisions
- Updating executive about appoints with various speaking engagements, meetings and upcoming events.
- He/She sometimes needs to take team meetings on behalf of executive.
- To work closes with the Chief Executive to ensure that all projects and contracts are up to date
- Sometimes run personal errands
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Chief Executive
If you can't do all of these tasks right away, don't worry. We want you to have a strong desire to want to learn how to do these projects and tasks exceptionally well. We look for A+ work, focus, and determination to grow. This is a great opportunity to work on a magnitude of items beyond the list above. We are only hiring 1 Executive Assistant and Protege, so please submit your resume.
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal and Writing)
- Highly organized with detailed follow-up skills.
- Strong skills on Mac products
- Social Media savvy skills
- Must be great on the phone with people.
- Must be ORGANIZED, be able to set up functional structure for her work life.
- Must be flexible.
- Excellent grammar/writing skills
- Must be able to coordinate teams and keep up with all levels of work flow.