Administrative InternPowerful Yogurt
Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantStudent Debt USA
Recruiting InternPhysAssist Scribes
Executive Assistant/Office Management / Administration INTERNS WANTEDBookmark This
Massachuetts Survivors Unite
DescriptionM.A.S.O. is an organization providing healing services and holistic care for victims of domestic abuse as well as advocate for families in family courts and for change in current state laws. Through legal and medical research as well as advocacy, we aim to change the environment that abuse is not tolerated and children and victims need protection. And Victims can actually heal and severe the cords associated with abuse.
Executive Assistant/Office Administration Interns provide support for managers and other staff members in the workplace and will work closely with the Director of MASO. They perform a variety of tasks that require good communication, phone, writing, and EXCELLENT organizational skills.
ResponsibilitiesAll interns will be expected to:
• Provide clerical support to managers and other Staff, volunteers and interns.
• Organizing files, ordering office supplies, handling mail, scanning documents, arranging travel, managing appointments and writing reports
• Assist in establishing M.A.S.O. as a Non-Profit
• Be familiar with the work and goals of MASO and improve on the language of the mission statement for the organization.
• Responsible for communicating messages to other staff members, clients and businesses including but not limited to e-mailed or printed memos, letters and press releases.
• Coordinate and strategize fundraising efforts for the organization.
• Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Please send resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Requirements• Must be organized, methodical, and efficient.
• Able to coordinate with others as well as be able to work independently
• Be able to multi-task
• Possess good computer and entry skills a must
• Posses good writing ability
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
• Understand how to implement goals
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
• Be flexible
• Passionate about the work you do and about helping the victims we serve.
• Confidentiality a MUST.