Administrative Assistances NeededVI ENGNEERING
Personal assistant to Owner, CEO, Chief Music Producer and Director of Marketing at Sound & VibeSound & Vibe Recording Studio
New York Youth Symphony Administrative Intern Fall 2016New York Youth Symphony
Customer Care - Operations Teamwell woven, inc.
Office Administration InternBreathe California of the Bay Area
Office Administration for Entrepreneur/TV/Media PersonalityElaine Swann Enterprises, LLC
Administrative AssistantDe L'avion, Inc.
Administrative InternBookmark This
40 Fulton Street, Suite 701
New York, NY
Posted: March 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCareer Gear provides professional clothing, mentoring and life-skills to help men in poverty become stronger contributors to their families and communities. Our goal is to create a world where all men, regardless of their background or circumstances, can become contributing members of society.
Our offices are located in Lower Manhattan across from City Hall and easy access to all subway and bus lines.
We are a small team and provide direct services to over 1,000 men per year. Most of our work is accomplished by interns and volunteers.
This position will report to the Executive Director and to the Director of Programs as needed.
Duties will include:
RESEARCH & TARGET CORPORATE SPONSORS
RESEARCH & TARGET INDIVIDUAL DONORS
RESEARCH & TARGET PARTNER REFERRAL AGENCIES
WRITE LETTERS OF INTRODUCTION
MANAGE DATABASE - DATA ENTRY
MANAGE PHONE CALLS TO IN-KIND DONORS
Responsibilities- Organize and collect board progress reports
- Monitor calendars, ensuring projects and goals are on schedule and in budget
- Manage schedule of Executive Director and make calls on his behalf
- Interact with staff and board to implement goals
- Prospect research corporate product & clothing donors
- Prospect research individual donors
- Assist with creating agendas and source materials for meetings
- Understand office management principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Strong writing, computer and communication skills