Public Relations InternTerex Coporation
Reception/Administrative Assistant PositionBristol Myers squibb
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (INTERNS PREFERRED)Bristol Myers squibb
Executive Assistant to CEOBristol Myers squibb
Career Opportunity APPLY NOW (Operational Due Diligence)Bristol Myers squibb
Project & Sales Coordinator InternBristol Myers squibb
Stand Alone HR Manager Opportunity (INTERNSHIP)Bristol Myers squibb
Chief Strategy OfficerBristol Myers squibb
FUNDRAISING COORDINATORBookmark This
Nahum Heritage Foundation
Posted: August 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nahum Heritage Foundation (NHF) Fundraising Coordinator is a dynamic and creative fundraiser responsible for securing new sponsors and funds, initiating and executing fundraising programs and events, developing relationship and expanding NHF outreaches in the communities we serve. He/she reports to the President or Vice President and works closely with all levels of the NHF Team
• Take initiative to build relationships with potential funders including individual community donors, government agencies and corporate organizations.
• Under general directions and supervision, the Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for independently conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising.
• Generate new ideas and opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed revenue goals. Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work of Nahum Heritage Foundation into the future.
• Develop an annual fundraising plan and budget. Develop revenue and expense reports for all fundraiser events upon event completion.
• Takes the full responsibility to lead in initiating, planning, and implementing all necessary activities, in a timely manner, to ensure that program goals and objectives are accomplished.
• Represents NHF at community meetings, outreach events, radio/TV shows, and other community settings.
• Monitors program, tracks and documents all necessary activities, and completes all reporting requirements.
• Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
• Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources. Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
• Build and maintain profitable, long-term fundraising relationships with current and potential donors.
• Deliver organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
RequirementsSkills, Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Ability to independently initiate projects and activities.
• Good client interactions skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as negotiation skills.
• Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
• Knowledge of computers and Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher.
• Good leadership skills with the potential for further development.
• Understanding of budget control, expenses, and allocations.
• Knowledge of developing a fundraising plan.
• Attentive to details.
• Dedication, motivation, drive, ambition, and commitment to the job at hand.
• Must have the skills and potential to excel in this position.