Administration Internship with Konica Minolta Business SolutionsKonica Minolta
Front Desk Customer Service-Admin Customer ClerkAlltech Associates, Inc
Information Systems Intern (Local NH candidates considered only)Bosch Thermotechnology Inc
Administrative Analyst/ FrontDesk ReceptionistAagami, Inc
Support and Admin InternshipBookmark This
13400 Riverside Drive
Sherman Oaks, CA
DescriptionDream internship at an awesome venture capital backed internet technology company focused on music, celebrity photos and...YouTube!
AudioMicro Inc. is looking to add a detail oriented, technologically savvy and engaged team member to assist in the continued growth and expansion of our various businesses. Our office atmosphere is casual but very hard working. We enjoy what we do and we’d like to add an intern to the team who wants to have a great time working hard while expanding their skill set this summer.
The right candidate is an Excel wizard, internet/tech focused, and has incredible attention for detail to coincide with their strong work ethic. Knowledge of Salesforce or a desire to learn about it is also a big plus. The candidate should have an extensive knowledge of pop culture including but not limited to all musical genres, YouTube, viral videos, and celebrity images.
AudioMicro, Inc. operates a network of digital content licensing brands, each targeted at a specific vertical – stock music, sound effects, celebrity pictures, and YouTube monetization. We are seed funded by DFJ Frontier and Fotolia, Europe’s leading stock photo marketplace. We believe in an environment of fun, driven by an extremely hard work ethic and responsibility. For more information, visit AudioMicroInc.com.
Please send resume both as an attachment and in the body of your email with a brief cover letter to email@example.com
• Email assistance - ranging from emailing hundreds of potential partners on a daily basis to assisting with newsletter blasts to customer base
• Various Administrative tasks including helping manage content within the YouTube system
• Assist with broad scoped social media marketing projects
• Assist with management of blog writers, articles and copy editing of blogs
• Review and evaluate user music, videos, and content for copyrighted material
• EXCEL - very strong
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• "Next level" attention to detail
• Time management and organizational prowess
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Experience with blogging platforms/RSS Feeds
• Working with an amazing team and venture backed startup!
• Fun work environment!