Kiva Reporting Analyst Internship (116-557)Kiva
Administrator and Membership Development CoordinatorSwish
Access Programs Administrative InternshipMuseum of Fine Arts, Boston
Personal AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Office AdministrationIlios Resources, Inc.
HELP DESK ADMINISTRATOR – Part timeBookmark This
Bodek and Rhodes
2951 Grant Avenue
DescriptionLevel One Help Desk administrator needed for company located in Northeast Philadelphia. Basic software and hardware knowledge needed. Potential for flexible work schedule 15 -25 hours per week. Opportunity to learn the inner workings of an IT Support environment. Position is also available to student interns.
Founded in 1939, Bodek and Rhodes, Inc. is an award winning wholesaler of imprintable activewear in the Promotional Products industry. We have five national state of the art warehouses. Northeast Philadelphia is out headquarters with 200 PC users.
Visit our website at www.bodekandrhodes.com
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Summary of Service Requests:
- Email support requests – access storage folders, open attachments.
- Internet Explorer support requests - authenticate and resolve failure to open Webpages
- Hardware related issues – replace keyboard, monitors; install software, troubleshoot frozen PC’s; printing support requests
- Map drives & create shortcuts
- Application support – provide instructions to end-user for Microsoft Excel and Word
- IT inventory – manage corporate equipment, toner, etc.
- System updates & deployment – PC / laptop imaging distribution
- Smart phone support
Requirements- Basic PC software and hardware knowledge
- No network administration necessary
- Organized, able to prioritize, multi-task, detail oriented
- Client service oriented
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and solving