Office AssistantBookmark This
Hartland Center of Alternative Medicine
114 West Capitol Drive
DescriptionAt Hartland Center of Alternative Medicine, our goal is patient satisfaction. We are a provider of Alternative Medicine. Services provided include: acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, acupressure and massage therapy, as well as additional TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) treatments.
We are currently seeking an intern to assist with daily clinic tasks, as well as an individual who is interested in the health care/customer service field. Hartland Center of Alternative Medicine enjoys working with our community, and we welcome and intern to be part of our team.
Your dedication, hard work, skills will not go unnoticed. We will gladly recommend quality interns to future employers and educators.
Responsibilities- Provide excellent customer service in clinic, helping patients, visitors.
- Greet each person, offer beverage, help if needed.
- Assist practitioner/owner with daily tasks: answering phones, scheduling patients, clean up rooms after use, stock supplies
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in healthcare system, or interest in the field
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Intern must be a team player
- Hours desired for intern to be in clinic: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday , from 2pm to 8pm.