Human Resources InternBookmark This
Pacific Data Integrators
5710 Lonetree Bvld
DescriptionPacific Data Integrators is a privately owned company, founded by utility industry veterans and large scale data integration experts with a common goal - to allow Fortune 500 clients do their data integration and business intelligence projects successfully. We hire both local and international software professionals for various projects all over USA. To meet our growing demand we are seeking interns who can help our HR department with the hiring process. The position is for our Rocklin, CA office and the candidate must have an aptitude for technology, and willing to help in various legal process associated with on boarding resources.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in any HR related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must have strong knowledge in using MS Word, MS Excel
- Must have the ability to talk with new applicants over phone
- Must have the willingness to learn various technical terms and be interested in technology field
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills