MFT, Administrative and Marketing InternsBody Mind Spirit IOP
Executive/Personal Assistant for Christian EntrepreneuriGlow Mentoring
Personal and Administrative Assistant to Recording Studio Owner / Studio ManagerIacon Sound Studios
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistLighthouse Financial Group, LLC
Office InternS T Green Company
Human Resources InternBookmark This
2001 MLK Jr. Dr. ste 310
DescriptionHuman Resources Associate Job Purpose: Accomplishes human resource objectives by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information.
Human Resources Associate Job Duties:
Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Research Skills, Verbal Communication, Orienting Employees, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Confidentiality, Time Management, Analyzing Information
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills