Human Resources InternBookmark This
1170 us highway 22 E
DescriptionInfinite Direct is an outsourced company that specializes in marketing and sales services for fortune 500 and 100 companies. Our clients will outsource their marketing and sales to Infinite to increase revenue and market share.
This positions is an entry level internship that allows an individual to work in HR and administration to assist and help with promoting the growth of the company. We are looking for someone who will be able to find new talent for the companies growth. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and someone who get the job done.
Areas of focus will be administration, recruiting, human resources, marketing and sales support.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
-Assist the Sales and Marketing teams
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills