Human Resources InternBookmark This
Bryan Dynamics, Inc.
DescriptionWe are a company focus on "Global Life Experience" with over 10 rising brand in a variety industry. We are located in Miami, FL. We are at the forefront of Innovation, Made in America, High Tech Manufacturing & Energy Efficiency. We are seeking interns for 2014 to prepare future young professional for the real world prior to graduation. Our team consist of industry professionals with over 10 years experience.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills