IMMEDIATE NEED: Various Internship Positions for Brunswick-Savannah, Georgia surrounding areasBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
600 GLYNN ISLES
DescriptionNational women's business organization launching chapter in Brunswick-Savannah area. We educate women owned, veteran owned and minority small businesses on business development, certifications and contract opportunities.
Interns are needed to assist the Chapter President in a number of responsibilities and positions, i..e. administration, marketing, research, events, public relations, etc.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Administrative work: phone calls, writing emails, following up from events
* Events: Assisting in events, meetings-whatever it takes to have a successful meeting.
* Marketing/PR: Social Media, website management
RequirementsInterns must have:
* Own, reliable transportation
* Own computer, preferably a laptop
* Excellent communication skills-verbal and written; proficient in grammar, spelling, writing, speaking
* Great personality-enjoy meeting people, talking to people,
* Interest in learning about business