Project Assistant (Video Game Industry)Interactive Entertainment Professionals
Administrative InternPowerful Yogurt
Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantStudent Debt USA
Intern, Special Projects Administrative Team MemberBookmark This
eCo Event Source / The Sejour Group
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionIntern, Special Projects Administrative Team Member – New York/New Jersey, Summer 2013
The Sejour Group (TSG) is management home to GRAMMY winner and UN Ambassador Miri Ben-Ari, and clients from various industries including Oscar winner Adrien Brody (King Kong, The Pianist), worldwide entertainment and music properties.
The Sejour Group is a management, music label and consulting company helmed by Founder and CEO, Mr. Josue Sejour. The company is devoted to expanding and broadening horizons, presenting the best quality of entertainment and to inspiring the human experience through arts and culture. With representatives in Israel, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, Brazil and Russia, The Sejour Group is held in the highest esteem by many of the world's most influential leaders.
For more information on The Sejour Group visit www.sejourgroup.com
The Special Projects Administration team works closely with the CEO’s Management Office to support all aspects of project administration for the client and special project teams. The intern will assist Project Managers’/Directors’ efforts to define and manage project goals, tasks, issues and deadlines. The Administrative team will activate, monitor and summarize ongoing progress of projects and prepare reports for management regarding status of projects.
Responsibilities• Manage daily, logistical and administrative duties for the talent under the direction of the Founder & CEO.
• Ability to coordinate meetings with users and then create project updates based on stated deliverables, schedule and costs.
• Ability to follow up with team members on progress, escalate key issues and risks when necessary.
• Attentiveness to details and drive to follow through on the complex details
• Compiles inputs for project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves problems. Planning, prioritizing and goal oriented are a plus.
• Coordinates project activities and ensures all project tasks/deliverables are documented appropriately in compliance with established office standards.
Requirements• All interns must be eligible to work in the US
• All interns must be experienced with administrative duties
• All interns must provide their own transportation for the duration of the internship
• Knowledge of Office Automation Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.).
• Knowledge of Social Media and Social Media Tools (Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck etc.).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the management field is a plus but not required
Industries: Entertainment, Management, Communications
Compensation: Intern positions are unpaid employment opportunities. Can lead to a permanent position with the company for exceptional performance of duties.
Submit a resume and cover letter. The cover letter should contain your professional areas of interest, experience and how you would benefit from an internship with The Sejour Group.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Internship Program Type Professional Internship
Primary Location-City Jersey/New York
Primary Location-State NJ/NY
Primary Location-Country US