Kiva Reporting Analyst Internship (116-557)Kiva
Administrator and Membership Development CoordinatorSwish
Access Programs Administrative InternshipMuseum of Fine Arts, Boston
Personal AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Office AdministrationIlios Resources, Inc.
Intern to the Executive Assistant to President & CEOBookmark This
DescriptionMSI Entertainment, LLC is a global publisher, distributor & provider of specialty game titles & Nintendo licensed accessories.
We are a growing video game publishing company currently seeking an intern to assist our executive assistant with various responsibilities.
For more information about our company, check out: www.msientertainment.com
Responsibilities- Assisting the Executive Assistant with day-to-day office operations
- Facilitating internal office administration
- Maintaining up-to-date and organized files and communications
- Working with other departments and the Executive Assistant on any issue that may arise
RequirementsOur team enjoys helping interns develop and enhance their desired skills in the ever-evolving technology industry. We offer you an invaluable experience by allowing you to sit side by side executives with over 50 years of experience in the industry- while also allowing for plenty of fun and creativity.
The intern will benefit from our small start-up environment and he/she will and earn great experience while playing an integral role in MSI Entertainment’s daily and long-term projects.
Having an interest in video games is definitely not required, but we do appreciate a positive attitude and a responsible intern with an eagerness to learn!
This internship position starts immediately and hours are flexible.
Applicants will be expected to have the following skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Computer literacy (Windows and Mac OS)
- High level of organization
- Ability to learn and adapt in a short amount of time