Volunteer Engagement Intern Recruiter (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Volunteer Engagement Intern Recruiter (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Chapter President Office InternNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Captial Chapter
Social Media Marketing Administrative AssistantBella Tevella LLC
Office Administration InternJanakpur Handicraft Center/Mithila Nepal Gallery
Internships / Administative Assistant / Book Keeper / Receptionist NeededBookmark This
Joseph Fibre Inc
DescriptionWe are looking for a part-time or full-time Internships / Administative Assistant / Book Keeper / Receptionist who is VERY detailed oriented. Primary responsibilities include: filing, spreadsheet management, errands and various duties that require follow through and meeting deadlines. This is a fast paced environment that requires someone who is comfortable multi tasking and changing gears quickly. Someone who is willing to learn and who is professional at all times.
Responsibilities• Telephone and patient reception
• Patient booking and payment processing
• Accounts payable and receivable
• General administrative support
Requirements* College degree / University Degree
* Efficiency and the ability to multitask
* Overall tech savvy, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Internet, Excel, knowledge of BlackBerry software.
* Excellent attention to detail, professional phone manners, pleasant personality essential