Internships / Administrative Assistant for Student and non StudentBookmark This
Dustin Fibre and co.
100 s main st
Baton Rouge, LA
DescriptionI am looking for a part-time or full-time personal admin assistant a well-established and growing design/build firm is seeking a motivated individual for a full-time bookkeeping/administrative position. The suceessful candidate is someone who demonstrates multi-tasking abilities with attention to detail and is a reliable, team-oriented individual.
Responsibilities- Construction bookkeeping: accounts payable, accounts receivable
- *Submit expenses for attorneys Order office supplies
- Send Payment and Receive payment
- Shop for Gifts
- Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf)
- Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at
- Managing office accounts/ office bookkeeping: insurance, cellular contract, general office expenses etc.
Requirements* College degree or University degree
* Efficiency and the ability to multitask
* Superior organizational skills with ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously
* Excellent verbal & written skills
* Experience and knowledge in QuickBooks
* Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Outlook