Virtual Interns needed for eBay BusinessDianna Vernee
Growing Non-Profit Seeks Administrative Intern!Save-A-Suit
Community Services Ambassador InternshipBlue Grass Community Action Partnership
Community Services InternshipBlue Grass Community Action Partnership
Paid Internships in New YorkICN GROUP CORP.
Internships in Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Event Planning!Bookmark This
Las Vegas, NV
DescriptionJusCollege is the easiest way to plan, organize, and book your next social experience. We focus on customer happiness, quality products, and creating amazing experiences for our customers. JusCollege is serving 50 colleges and has nearly 60,000 customers on the West Coast and Midwest.
Be a part of a young and dynamic start-up JusCollege.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Graphic Design
- Event Planning
You will gain industry experience amongst a team of hard working self-starters.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will vary based per position.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Contribute to and assist in content creation for social media platforms
- Work with team on how to increase user engagement on social media platforms
- Assist with the sales fulfillment process
- Help plan and coordinate sales and marketing events
- Resolve customer service requests and questions
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education