L.A. / Chicago Based TV/Film/Commercial Production Company Seeking Production Coordinator InternBookmark This
DescriptionL.A. and Chicago based production company seeking organized, skilled, fast paced thinker, thick skinned, driven, positive, go getters looking to learn the insides and out of the film, video, television, and commercial industry and how to manage the coordination of a production. business day to day operations
Exciting, fast paced, insightful opportunity, while having fun with your internship and building
your an infinite network while working a job others dream about.
This is an opportunity to walk into the hardest business in the country and get in with a rapidly growing national production company.
You will be working with professional producers, directors, casting directors, DP's, actors, and a SAG-AFTRA cast.
You will be going on set for shoots, on location, meetings, other professionals in the industry, building your portfolio and/or reel, network, and receive IMDb credit for a SAG-AFTRA project after proving yourself reliable.
-THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME INTERNSHIP DURING PRE-PRODUCTION, YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE
- SELF-DISCIPLINE TO WORK WITHOUT A MANAGER AROUND TO WATCH OVER YOU.
- MUCH OF YOUR TIME WILL BE SPENT IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER OR WORKING WITH TEAMMATES
- THIS IS FOR GO-GETTERS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET A JOB DONE.
- THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN AND SUCCEED, GET AHEAD IN LIFE, AND LEARN MORE IN 3 MONTHS THAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. (WE ARE NOT KIDDING)
- YOU WILL BE WORKING UNDER PRESSURE, HAVE TO SELF DISCIPLINE, MEET DEADLINES, BE PART OF A TEAM, BE RELIABLE, CONTRIBUTE WHEREVER HELP IS NEEDED.
THIS IS A NON PAID INTERNSHIP. THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HIRED ON AFTER A 90 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, BUT (INSIDER TIP) PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT PAY, IT IS AN IMMEDIATE TURNOFF TO A HIRING MANAGER.
- YOU MUST HAVE A FAST PACED, CREATIVE, RELIABLE, AND COMPLIANT WORK ETHIC.
- MARKETING, ADVERTISING, PR, ACTING, PRODUCTION, WRITING, FILM MAKING ALL IN ONE.
- MUST TAKE INITIATIVE TO FIND ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS BY GOOGLING BEFORE CALLING IN.
*We're a very fun, family atmosphere like, helpful and caring group to work with that are all very well connected and easy to get along with and love to teach others and share ideas. We will train you and put you through an orientation if you get hired, but we don't have time to reteach things.
- We have a 0 tolerance for poor communication and work performance. We cannot stress how serious we are about having 0 tolerance for this. Immediate grounds for dismissal. We ONLY want those who are as dedicated and passionate about themselves and careers as we are about our business.
ResponsibilitiesAdditional duties will include:
Willing to work overtime and during non-office hours to complete tasks by given deadline, as well as be available to communicate with filmmaker, staff and other key players during non-business hours.
Key Skills (Required):
- Broad knowledge of and experience with varying social media platforms and etiquette
- Strong computer and typing abilities, including high-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- General secretarial responsibilities including transcription, professional telephone skills, excellent communication, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Very detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Capable of prioritizing workload and multitasking
- Reliable, dependable, and flexible
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Key Skills (Pluses):
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Previous work experience in films
- Prior use of Constant Contact for email marketing
- Prior use of Google Calendar for scheduling
RequirementsProduction Coordinator Description:
The Production Coordinator (POC) will be a key player at Kickster Productions. The PC will manage daily workflow for filmmakers, staff, and interns. Maintain personal and professional calendars, appointments, meetings, etc. The POC will participate in all meetings and take organized, clear, and concise notes for later reference.
The POC is responsible for answering phones and responding to all correspondence in regards to the film and the company. This creative individual will have the responsibility of working on marketing strategies, sponsorship packages, monthly newsletters, website updates, and the like. The POC will also oversee all social media platforms for the film and the company.
The POC will have the opportunity to travel nationally and internationally in relation to filming