Linux sysadmin/programmer InternBookmark This
DescriptionWill work with a team of Linux systems administrators providing automation within a large Linux based Environment . Responsibilities will include but not be limited to server installation/upgrades/repairs, performance troubleshooting, automation through scripting, data migration, and improving data security.
- Must be a senior BS major studying Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Must have strong programming background and ability to work independently
- Must have knowledge of diverse set of programming languages, and must be able to learn new languages quickly
* Scripting in perl programming language a plus
- Must have strong Linux systems / administration knowledge and experience
Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without sponsorship.