Logistics/Operations Management Internship (Business Admin/Mgmt)Bookmark This
Zero Maria Cornejo
33 bleecker st.
New York, NY
DescriptionPlease note, this is not a finance internship and there will not be much exposure to this area.
Women's designer brand looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and detail oriented candidate for a Logistics & Operations Management internship. Located in Nolita section of Manhattan.
We ask for 3-5 days/week, preferably with a 6+month commitment. Intern hours are Mon-Fri 10am - 6:30pm (flexible within these hours). Internships are unpaid, but we offer lunch and Metrocard reimbursement for the days worked at the office, as well as an invaluable and fun experience where you're exposed to all aspects of working in and running a company... a fashion company at that!
ResponsibilitiesDuties include but are not limited to:
- coordinating shipments in liaison with our warehouse and production dept.
- invoice management & occasional accounts receivables
- assist in managing wholesale accounts & purchase orders
- inventory management (includes occasional work with the retail department & shipping/receiving)
- assist in HR responsibilities
- assist production team with production planning & quality control
- some administrative duties & occasional errands
- exposure to working in other departments to get a feel for how each aspect affects the business