Personal Assistant, Marketing, Sales InternDioz Group
Looking For Administrative Interns to Help Our Rapidly Growing Business (Full Time)SnatchThat
Looking For Administrative Interns to Help Our Rapidly Growing Business (Part Time)SnatchThat
Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Administrative InternMy Girlfriend's House
Looking for Admin Office & Personal Assistant (Los Angeles, Santa Monica & Marina del Rey area - CA.Bookmark This
604 Arizona Ave
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWe are looking for a Personal Assistant to help our Founder and Talk Radio Host.
You'll work and collaborate with amazing high level successful Entrepreneurs. Working closely with the Founder & CEO!
Responsibilities- Internet research, phone calls, booking, schedule organization and management, all data entry work
- Understand social media specially Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram
- Provide administrative support, including, but not limited to, travel itineraries and managing calendars
- Answer phone, booking, emails and general correspondence
- Prepare memos, letters, presentations, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Detailed oriented, very good hygiene, energetic, multitasking, efficient, organized, flexible, computer savvy, fast learner, team player, dependable, effective interpersonal, honest, patient, team player and a resourceful person
- Script writer , work under pressure in a deadline driven environment,
- Capable of working with discretion, judgment and tact in an environment exposed to highly confidential information, ability to work independently to solve problems and proactively manage all aspects of the role with limited input and oversight
- Own a reliable car, clean driving record and car insurance
Requirements- Legally authorized to work in USA.
- Willing to work on Saturday's Morning to help at a front desk event.
- Experience managing calendars in Outlook and other calendar systems
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- 35- 39 hours per week. $8 per hour to start, willing to raise after 4 months or promoted to a full time.
- Team Player