Student Professional Worker- Deputy Executive Director, AdministrationLos Angeles World Airports
Arts Administration InternshipArt Research Collaboration
Real Estate Firm Seeks Administrative AssistantTalentHub Worldwide
Business Administration InternProject Footsteps
Paid Administrative Internship at Fortune 200 CompanyAflac
Marketing + Office Intern for Lifestyle AgencyBookmark This
ATL Based Lifestyle Agency
DescriptionAn Atlanta based lifestyle brand + influence agency specializing in music, events, style, social media and strategy.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to target new audiences.
- Support weekly Friday night event through on site data capture, social media awareness + influencer research
- Assist with activations and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable. SELF STARTER.
- 6 month commitment.