Office Assistant, Research & CommunicationsBookmark This
774 A Walker Road
Great Falls, VA
DescriptionNBC Security, Inc. is a Global Security Consulting and Risk Management Firm operating in North America, South America, North and Central Africa, The Middle East, Central and
Eastern Europe. NBC Security provides a wide range of Security Services such as Technical and Engineering Design Services, Security Systems Design – Build Services, International Security Operations, Government, and Law Enforcement Engineered Solutions for Special Applications.
Our International network of partners master major languages such as: English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese, and many more.
Our Staff and Partners have over 50 years of combined security, military and law enforcement experience working with different clients globally. You can feel secured and assured trusting us with your security applications. Our business model is founded on building trust with our partners and clients by providing an impeccable service based on confidentiality, professionalism, honesty and speed of delivery.
Responsibilities- Conduct research on different projects as requested
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Print and finalize reports and proposals to be handed to senior executives and clients
- Perform Various Administrative, Communications and Internet responsibilities and tasks
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Attention to detail
- Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, or French fluency (desired)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to pick up new technologies and computer programs quickly
- At least one year experience in office settings