Office AdministratorE World of Travel Inc.
Bookkeeping/Accounting positionE World of Travel Inc.
Assistant Manager InternshipLanchid LLC
International Society for the Performing Arts Seeks Membership and Events Intern for Spring 2015International Society for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantThe Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County
Marketing and Social Media Internship - VirtualBookmark This
The Financial Whisperer
DescriptionPegi Burdick, The Financial Whisperer, is an author, public speaker and expert on de-coding behaviors that prevent women from living their lives authentically. She specializes in helping women (mostly) sort out why they under earn and how to avoid allowing finances becoming a battle ground in their relationships.
Her goal is to become an international brand, like Suze Orman.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities/Duties include: listings, coordinating press release distribution and blog posts, managing daily social media activity, implementing social media campaigns and initiatives to increase brand awareness, locating and posting to unique forums, book speaking engagements, webinar partnerships, and various administrative duties necessary to learning all the facets of an inhouse marketing position. The ideal candidate will be able to transform this internship into a regular paying f/t or p/t position.
RequirementsMy ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
1. Social Media savvy and post daily, weekly in the appropriate time slots, being consistent
2. Find local speaking events in southern California (areas to be specified later )
3. Excellent editorial skills in spelling, grammar and, if that candidate really ‘clicks’ with the brand building, can assume the writing of the blogs, twitter lingo, etc
4. Stellar inter-personal communication skills: articulate, strong telephone presence,
5. A background in journalism or related field.
6. Self-disciplined and has a nature sense of urgency.
7. A sincere curiosity about what I do and it’s impact on women globally.