Membership AdministationBookmark This
Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce
#10 Civic Center Plaza,
El Paso, TX
DescriptionInternship Description: The Chamber provides numerous opportunities and benefits for its members including networking events, education programs, advocacy at all levels of government, and enhanced visibility. For more information please visit www.elpaso.org.
Benefits: During your internship at the Chamber, you will learn the art of supporting a business to business sales team while working with the membership director and sales staff. You will also have the opportunity to implement territory management, tracking and evaluating activity and relaying information gathered to the internal staff of the office. You will be gaining valuable knowledge in networking possibilities, career opportunities, real world business experience, all these will enhance the assets listed in your resume.
We will pay automobile expenses, parking is provided.
Responsibilities• Scheduling appointments for the sales staff
• Writing and sending proactive emails
• Creating spreadsheets
• Communicating with Chamber members and answering any questions they might have
• Researching information about potential members and some filling
• Other duties as assigned include attending and helping out with Chamber related events
Requirements• Declared major in any of the following areas: Business, Business Administration, Public Relations, Organizational Communication, Communication Studies, Interpersonal Communications, and Marketing.
• Excellent and courteous phone skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to multitask
• Strong work and service ethic
• Interested in networking and developing relationships with corporate executives
• Strong academic record
• Reliable transportation