Network/Systems AdministratorBookmark This
150 River Road C-3
DescriptionWHO WE ARE:
We are a leading network consulting firm that is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated, qualified network/systems administrator with the right attitude toward customer service.
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* Providing PC and network systems implementation and support, preferably in a consulting environment.
* Superior problem-resolution skills.
* Ability to deal with people at various levels, from technician to executive.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:
* Work effectively with individuals from all departments as a Team Player and be committed to the overall success of the company.
* Offer exceptional customer service to customers by being highly communicative and responsive.
* Keep current regarding changes in technology.
* Work with a variety of businesses to support IT systems based on Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, and Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010.
* Work to diagnose and resolve both emergency and chronic problems related to availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall functionality.
Please email your resume to RMills@Mind-core.com including salary requirements.
* A+ Certification.
* MCP / MCSA Certification.
* Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Server experience with a high-level understanding of Active Directory design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
* TCP/IP related troubleshooting.
* Firewall implementation and troubleshooting.
* Performance troubleshooting.
* Network troubleshooting.
* Virus/spyware removal.
* PC data migrations.
* Cable install and termination.
* Experience with Microsoft-based networks.
* Dell and HP/Compaq server and workstation experience.
* High levels of interpersonal communications and organization skills.
* Flexibility and willingness to adapt to change.
* Desire to grow both personally and professionally.
* Must be willing to travel within the tri-state area to customer locations (no overnight travel required).
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
* MCSE Certification.
* Experience working for an IT support provider (BIG plus).
* Exchange Server implementation, management, and troubleshooting.
* Citrix / Terminal Server experience.
* Firewall experience.
* VMware experience.
* Hyper-V experience.
* Microsoft Small Business Server experience.